The Society of Homeopaths is part of a collaboration of 11 homeopathic organisations and charities, who work together to promote the benefits of homeopathy.
Under the banner of 4Homeopathy, the profession works together to campaign and lobby on behalf of practitioners and patients.
The 11 member organisations are united in their passion for homeopathic medicine and their conviction that it should be accessible to anyone who wants it.
Membership of 4Homeopathy
- Society of Homeopaths
- Alliance of Registered Homeopaths
- British Association of Homeopathic Manufacturers
- British Association of Homeopathic Veterinary Surgeons
- British Homeopathic Association
- Faculty of Homeopathy
- Friends of the Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine
- Homeopathic Medical Association
- Homeopathic Course Providers Forum
- Homeopathy Action Trust
- Homeopathy Research Institute