This service will help you find a professional homeopath in your area. You might want to speak to a number of homeopaths before making an appointment, to find out their fees, availability and experience. Although some homeopaths have a particular area of interest, please be assured that any one of them should be able to help you, as they are all trained to the same high standards and work with patients in treating the whole person.
All registered homeopaths on this list:
- have satisfied the Society’s educational and professional requirements
- practise in accordance with Code of Ethics , Core-Criteria and National Occupational Standards for Homeopathy
- have full professional and indemnity insurance *
For practitioners based outside the UK, please check their insurance provision in their country of residence
- are responsible for continuing their personal and professional development
* UK based practitioners only