This service will help you find a professional homeopath on a Professional Standards Authority (PSA) accredited register.*
You might want to speak to a number of homeopaths in your area before making an appointment, to find out their fees, availability and experience. Although some homeopaths have a particular area of interest, please be assured that any one of them should be able to help you, as they are all trained to the same high standards and work with patients in treating the whole person.
All registered homeopaths on this list:
- have satisfied the Society’s educational and professional requirements
- practise in accordance with Code of Ethics , Core-Criteria and National Occupational Standards for Homeopathy
- have full professional and indemnity insurance *
For practitioners based outside the UK, please check their insurance provision in their country of residence
- are responsible for continuing their personal and professional development
* UK based practitioners only
The Society of Homeopaths aims to publish within seven working days of a decision the names of those members in respect of whom it has investigated allegations and found the allegations to be well founded. More detailed information and Adjudication Panel decisions can be found in Adjudications
The Society of Homeopaths has a an exceptional circumstances policy relating to members’ names and practice details on the register. Please see further details below.