To be an RSHom – a registered member of the Society of Homeopaths – means something: it tells the world that you’re part of an organisation with high professional standards at its core.
Why not join us? As a qualified homeopath with the letters RSHom after your name, you’ll be a part of the UK’s largest organisation for professional homeopaths for a brighter future. Download our brochure, The Society Offers More for further details on member benefits.
With over 1,000 members worldwide we offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Access to a wealth of resources in the Members’ only section of website
- Professional journal – New Homeopath
- Special discounts for all Society events
- Promotion of homeopathy and registered members in press and media
- Free on-line forum
- On-line shop
- Collaborative working with other homeopathic organisations
- Development of professional standards
- Weekly enewsletters
- Lobbying & campaign activity on your behalf
- Access to local group meetings
- A programme of practice support webinars and films
And many more…