Become a member of the society of homeopaths today
£20 deposit, £75 annually PA
Once you start clinical practice, you will need to become a student clinical member (only students at a Society recognised course, undertaking supervised cases in the UK are eligible).
This is your opportunity to kick start your career and find out what it’s like to be on a Professional Standards Authority accredited register where members join over 80,000 practitioners on accredited registers across a range of health and social care, giving patients peace of mind and making it easier for doctors to refer as it demonstrates high standards and membership of a profession that has integrity.
In addition to our excellent range of student benefits, you will receive
- Insurance – professional indemnity (cover of £1 million), public/products liability.
- Access to free, 24 hour, confidential legal and counselling helplines.
Fee: Just £75 annually
If you would like to join as a Student clinical member before January 2018, please contact Anne Mitchell on 01604 817890.
Once you have filled in the form, have it signed by your college principal, and return it to the office. If you are already a student member, we will work out the fee (taking into consideration amounts already paid).
It is possible to pay fees by monthly or quarterly direct debit.
On receipt of your fee, your acceptance will be confirmed in writing, and your insurance will begin.
If you need more information, call Anne Mitchell on 01604 817890 or Anne_mitchell@homeopathy-soh.org
In addition to the standard benefits
All our memberships offer these benefits as standard.
- Access to a wealth of resources in the Members’ only section of website
- Quarterly Journal – The Homeopath
- Special discounts for all Society events
- Promotion of homeopathy and Registered members in press and media
- Free on-line forum
- On-line shop
- Collaborative working with other homeopathic organisations
- Development of professional standards
- Weekly enewsletters
- Lobbying & campaign activity on your behalf
- Access to local group meetings
- Medical Malpractice Insurance – £1 million
- Public/Product Liability Insurance
- Free 24-hour practice related, legal and counselling helplines
- Access to a dedicated professional conduct team
- Marketing materials and advice
- Research and journal library
- Access to on-line development