Become a member of the society of homeopaths today
£20 deposit. From £244 annually PA
Easy to register
If you have completed a course at one of our recognised colleges, joining the Society is a simple next step process.
Simply complete your application form and include a scan of proof of qualification. That’s it.
It’s even easier if you are already a Student member – progression to registration is automatic.
Newly qualified homeopaths need time to establish their practices – and we can help. Not only do we offer advice and support, we also offer scaled fees in your first years of practice. Your fees include insurance (if you are in the UK) so there are no extras to pay.
Fee on qualification: £244 for up to 2 years (that’s just 67p per day), payable in instalments.
Year 2: £320
Year 3: £470
Once registered, you will be asked to watch an online tutorial at your leisure, and submit a continuing professional development (CPD) plan to show how you plan to grow your practice and enhance your homeopathic knowledge and skills.
If you need more information call Liz Wootliff on 01604 817890 or Liz_wootliff@homeopathy-soh.org.
Join online or alternatively download the Recognised graduate application form
In addition to the standard benefits
All our memberships offer these benefits as standard.
- Access to a wealth of resources in the Members’ only section of website
- Quarterly Journal – The Homeopath
- Special discounts for all Society events
- Promotion of homeopathy and Registered members in press and media
- Free on-line forum
- On-line shop
- Collaborative working with other homeopathic organisations
- Development of professional standards
- Weekly enewsletters
- Lobbying & campaign activity on your behalf
- Access to local group meetings
- The prestigious RSHom title
- The right to display the PSA accredited quality mark
- Medical Malpractice Insurance – £7.5 million
- Public/Product Liability Insurance
- Free 24-hour practice related, legal and counselling helplines
- Additional insurance benefits including personal accident and professional legal protection
- Patient referrals via on-line register web search
- GP referrals – GMC guidelines advise doctors to refer to PSA accredited registers
- Access to a dedicated professional conduct team
- Support in developing your practice
- Support to working within the NHS
- Personalised stationery with RSHom & PSA logos
- Marketing materials and advice
- Research library and resources